What's in a Smell?
There is a powerful link between the sense of smell, our memories and our emotions. The brain’s emotional centre, the amygdala, is closely connected to the olfactory system and is immediately influenced by scents. Earthwise’s range of body washes tap into some of aromatherapy’s most popular fragrances to make your shower a uniquely pleasurable experience.
Grapefruit & Aloe Vera
Grapefruit is an uplifting scent which combines well with the herbaceous, refreshing Aloe Vera.
Invigorating and stimulating, this energetic pairing will help you feel active and alert.
Vanilla & Bergamot
The stress-busting scent of vanilla finds a perfect partner in the distinctly citrusy, warm and spicy Bergamot. This little beauty will leave you relaxed, full of energy and ready to face the world.
The tropical scent of coconut helps wash your worries away. When combined with manuka honey, this duo creates a shower experience that’s almost good enough to eat!
Which fragrance comes from the only edible fruit of the orchid family?
What did Cleopatra use on her face and body as part of her beauty routine?
The addition of which citrus fruit transforms black tea into Earl Grey?
Is the coconut technically a nut or a fruit?
Which fruit is also known as 'fruit from paradise' for its unique health-promoting and disease-preventing properties
- Love your leftovers - tips from our fans
- Cleaning Tips to Beat Winter Woes
- National Volunteer Week: Meet a few of the charities doing amazing work in our communities
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste