Spring cleaning, you're dreaming!
There are many ways to tackle spring cleaning: top to bottom; inside out; outside in; one end to the other, smallest room to the largest and even around in circles but there are a few things that most Earthwise fans seem to agree upon. The most universally-hated job is tackling the oven and, as the lighter, brighter days beckon, most households start their spring cleaning with the windows.
- “I clean windows first because for some weird reason I like doing windows. I love seeing how clean they come up after getting lots of little hand prints
off from the granddaughter.”
- “The windows get special treatment for spring cleaning. They're my frames to capture the beautiful outdoors.”
- “I start with the smallest room first, the walk-in wardrobe. Getting one room accomplished motivates me to do more.”
- “I always clean the windows first to welcome in the sun.”
- “I always do the job I hate most first, which is cleaning the kitchen ceiling!”
- “Cleaning the lights of fly poop is one of the jobs I hate! I try and do it first to get it over and done with! I seem to do a big clean at the start
of each season.”
- “I clean by crisis.... if it looks bad I clean it! Using nice-smelling products that are good for the environment is a real bonus.”
- “I always tackle the walls, windows and floors first and do the stuff I clean more regularly, last.”
- “I hate doing both but always start on the oven first and wash the windows last.”
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste
- Going Earthwise
- Why choose Earthwise?
- 50 years of Earthwise