Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
Research shows that more and more consumers are looking for natural skin and haircare products, as they become increasingly concerned about what they are
putting on their body and looking for products that address key hair and skin concerns.
The Nourish philosophy is simple – if nature makes it then we don’t need to. Nourish haircare range is no different, based on essential oils like coconut,
almond and jojoba, natural ingredients known for their ability to replenish and moisturize hair — reducing frizziness and keeping hair soft and
supple. The Nourish range is also completely free of silicones, parabens, phthalates and sulphates.
Earthwise has just introduced 6 new products to its Nourish haircare range, using natural and naturally derived ingredients to soothe, volumize and deeply
moisturize hair. Including a natural anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner, a volumizing shampoo and conditioner for fine hair, a natural hair mask
to restore and hydrate dry and damaged hair and a leave-in treatment to moisturize, detangle and defrizz.
“The new products in our haircare range contain ingredients like aloe vera to soothe irritated scalps; vitamin E to protect hair against the free radicals
in pollution that cause ageing; and betaine, an amino acid that draws moisture into the hair, protecting and improving hair strength,” said Earthwise
formulation chemist, Gill Worth.
- Love your leftovers - tips from our fans
- Cleaning Tips to Beat Winter Woes
- National Volunteer Week: Meet a few of the charities doing amazing work in our communities
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste