I started using Earthwise products a few years ago — I’m a grandmother who looks after two grandchildren (ages five and seven) and I started looking for products that were safe to use, with no harsh chemicals.
I decided to give the fabric stain remover spray a go first, for their clothes and nappies — I was so surprised. It was really, really, good. My daughter was working in quite a dirty environment at the time, so I tried the stain remover on her clothes too and it worked wonders.
My oldest granddaughter, who is seven now, has very sensitive skin and tends to break out in rashes. I tried the Earthwise Laundry Liquid. It has a lovely smell of lavender and as soon as I started using it, the rashes went away. She went from having a massive break-out every single day to a tiny bit of a rash occasionally.
I was so impressed I began to try the Earthwise body products, starting with the shampoo and conditioner. We all love them! When I blow-dry the girls’ hair, it has such a nice, clean smell.
I am now in the process of switching over all our household cleaners and body products to Earthwise. I want to buy the soap, multisurface cleaning spray and bathroom cleaners next. I swear by Earthwise products — they work so well. Much better than other products that I’ve tried in the past — and the price is the same. Earthwise is awesome.
Michelle Daugulis, Massey, Auckland
- Love your leftovers - tips from our fans
- Cleaning Tips to Beat Winter Woes
- National Volunteer Week: Meet a few of the charities doing amazing work in our communities
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste