Bath-time, fun-time - ANYTIME!
At the cranky end of the day or when there’s time to kill; on a cold day or during rainy play-dates; alone or with your siblings – there’s nothing better
than bath-time fun for babies and toddlers. Splashy, bubbly, warm and frothy, it’s great bonding time for mums, dads and their bubs. At Earthwise,
we are big on bath-time so we asked our Earthwise fans to let us know what favourite companion or toy is a ‘must-grab’ when the taps start running?
- “My little girl loves her bucket so she can throw water everywhere with much delight!”
- “My 19-month old loves to play with Duplo people in the bath and bubble fun with his two bros.”
- “My 8-month old just loves sucking on face cloths but my toddler loves a Fisher Price toy that I had when I was a baby.”
- “Planes! They can crash land and make a big splash.”
- “My son likes to play with blocks while in the shower? Strange but true...”
- “What doesn't my boy love about his "bubbles"? Yes, he calls his bath that! He’s loved them from his first at 2 days old to now at 16mth he dives under
- “Just a simple face cloth here. My son is pretty easy to please! It goes in his mouth, on his head, splashes water on his face...”
- “My son loves his cars and trucks in his bath - he's normally in there for about an hour.”
- “My toddler’s favourite toy is a castle - she fills it up and drinks out of it – eww!”
- “For my nearly three-year old: The cat! Or anything that squirts because mum makes a great target.”
- “Some Tupperware bowls and a wooden spoon. Best toys ever.”
- “My 17-month old daughter has absolutely loved her rubber ducky since day 1! Such a cliché, but so entertaining when she sits there quacking!”
- “My son loves playing with his Harry and bucket of Dino's in the bath especially when there's bubbles involved... They apparently are on an adventure
through the clouds.”
- “My toddler has a little foam doll with different clothes that stick to the side of the bath. She spends the whole time changing outfits and blabbing
- “My 4-year old’s favourite bath toy is a baby doll. He loves taking care of it and giving it a bath, he is going to be an amazing daddy one day.”
- “My wee man that's his cows in the shower or bath, his cows go most places with him. My wee girl takes a bath book, she's quite happy to just chill
- “My 13-month old loves bubble bath and has a good chuckle when I pretend to sneeze bubbles everywhere or make him a bubble beard!”
(Thanks to Alecia, Elizabeth, Lauren, Stacey, Tash and Vicky for sharing images of their little ones - we think they are all just gorgeous!)
- Love your leftovers - tips from our fans
- Cleaning Tips to Beat Winter Woes
- National Volunteer Week: Meet a few of the charities doing amazing work in our communities
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste