Category: Earthwise Team
Creating sustainable products
Developing planet-friendly new products can be like playing multiple games of chess all at the same time. Finding effective ingredients that are gently on the environment, at a price point that makes the end-product affordable for the supermarket shopper is quite a challenge. No-one understands this better than Gill Worth, Earthwise's product development chemist.
Quality counts at Earthwise
So that you can know a bit more about some of the people behind your products, we’ll be introducing you to some of the members of the Earthwise team. First up… Michael Turner, our resident Quality Guardian.
- Love your leftovers - tips from our fans
- Cleaning Tips to Beat Winter Woes
- National Volunteer Week: Meet a few of the charities doing amazing work in our communities
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste