A Bellyful of love and laundry powder
The East Auckland branch of Bellyful got a big surprise when we delivered 150 boxes of laundry powder to their monthly cookathon. The charity was nominated to win 5,000 washes by supporter and Earthwise fan, Yvonne hayes, as part of our Facebook celebration to mark reaching 10,000 likes on the page.
Little Sprouts is the brain-child of Jo Alderdice - a woman with a big heart and great ideas to match. The charity, run by an army of volunteers and 'craft-angels' supplies life-changing baby packs that provide vulnerable babies with everything they need to stay warm, safe and healthy during their first year of life.
Shining a light on five great Kiwi organisations
What does doing good mean? At Earthwise, it's about producing natural products that are safe for both our customers and the environment. It also means lending a hand wherever we can to others who do good. In this post we highlight five Kiwi organisations that more than deserve our support.
The Nappy Lady Profile
One of the people that the Earthwise team loves to support is Kate ‘The Nappy Lady’ Meads. The Nappy Lady champions the cause of cloth nappies as a sustainable alternative to the disposable variety. We talk to Kate to find out more about her journey.
- Love your leftovers - tips from our fans
- Cleaning Tips to Beat Winter Woes
- National Volunteer Week: Meet a few of the charities doing amazing work in our communities
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste