News & Info
What's in a Smell?
There is a powerful link between the sense of smell, our memories and our emotions. The brain’s emotional centre is closely connected to the olfactory system and is immediately influenced by scents. Read about Earthwise’s range of body washes tap into some of aromatherapy’s most popular fragrances.
Time-Saving Tips for Spring Cleaning
If you’re time-poor and charged with cleaning house for allergy sufferers this spring, take a few moments to figure out which areas of your home deserve the most focus. Read our top tips for your spring cleaning.
Water Saving Tips
With water rate changes and their increased frequency, many households are becoming more conscious of how much water they use. Here are our best water-saving tips!
Skin conditions & allergies? We can help!
Earthwise has a Fragrance Free range of products for sensitive skin types.
Wash Your Worries Away
World Hand Hygiene Day is celebrated in New Zealand on May 5 and, with the onset of the cold and flu season, washing your hands properly is vital to protecting your immunity.
- Love your leftovers - tips from our fans
- Cleaning Tips to Beat Winter Woes
- National Volunteer Week: Meet a few of the charities doing amazing work in our communities
- Nourish haircare: naturally beautiful new products
- Eco-friendly products for first-time Mum
- Cleaning jobs: Which is the toughest of the tough?
- What's the best way to deal with food waste?
- Recycle, Upcycle - Making household waste rock!
- A better way with waste water
- Fight food waste